View Single Post
Old 10-29-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

redrider96_nj is on a distinguished road

Seeing Mistress Shawn tied spread eagle on the bed - excites all 3 of us... We can see Sir's cock rock hard.. I know that Sonia and I are enjoying it.

As Sonia and I are making out, her jerking us... I'm starting to move my hips to her hand motion... OHHHHH it feels good...
I hear Sir yelling for me to stop... I think to myself, what the fuck... slowing, still lingering with Sonia... Then I hear "Right now Red, or there will be penalties"...
I break from Sonia...

Standing.. waiting... told to get a cat-o-nine tails...

After finding the latest toy... as I return to the bed, I see that Sonia is now on the bed, on all fours her ass in the air. Her sexy ass and lady cock dangling from behind, such a sexy look. I see that Sonia is now licking, sucking and nibbling on Mistress Shawn's breasts.

Sir is not happy... he tells me to bend over... I turn around, bend over grabbing my ankles presenting my ass to him.
He tells me to pick up the butt plug from the floor and clean... I clean the butt plug and hand it to him.
Ordered to spread my legs... I spread them wide, grabbing my ass and spreading. I feel the butt plug, surprised at how tight my ass still feels - this butt plug feels huge. I stand up butt plug in place...

As ordered... I move to the other side of the bed, butt plug still in place.

Hearing Mistress Shawn moan, watching Sonia play with her breasts, I join Sonia licking and sucking her nipples. Teasing Mistress Shawn's breasts sucking, fondling... we look up at kiss each other, then back to Mistress Shawn.

As we play with Mistress Shawn's breasts.. our hands roam over her body, her skin so silky smooth and soft... down her stomach, NOT touching her lady cock. I grab the base of her lady cock and hold her straight up - as I look how sexy Mistress Shawn's hard lady cock is - I look I Sonia and say "I hope I get to watch you ride Mistress Shawn's sexy lady cock before the weekend is over" my hands continue down her silky smooth thighs... back up... fingers barely touching her skin. Our fingers come back up to her breasts - pinching, flicking, teasing her nipples - Sonia and I kiss again... our hands trace up over Mistress Shawn's shoulders down her silky smooth arms to the restraints and back up. Sonia and I are moaning as much as Mistress Shawn... her skin is amazing to touch.

I think Sonia and I could devour Mistress Shawn with her restrained and unable to move.

With everything that has happened in the last however many hours - as time is lost on me - the rush and the excitement - the sub and the dominate... I can't help but slightly fall back to my default sarcastic mode... when I hear - the women I believe to be "Mistress" Shawn say - "Please Sir, I will keep my butt plug in from now on"...
With a smirk... I say... "Sorry Mistress, your in trouble now - that butt plug is in my ass"....

Playing with both ladies - seeing how sexy they both are. Two sexy ladies both turned on - their nipples hard, their lady cocks hard... to hear them moan, to feel the silky soft smooth skin... I'm so horny for Sonia.. my cock hard and dripping once again.

I ask Sir... "may Sonia kiss Mistress Shawn ?"

Last edited by redrider96_nj; 10-29-2016 at 11:59 PM.