View Single Post
Old 10-19-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

princess shawn will become famous soon enough

My precum drips to the stage floor. With each time ila slides into me, each time I feel his cock going as far as it can, I moan with excitement. My whole body tingles. As the thrusts get more forceful, I struggle to stay in that bent position even with the support from Red, and clench my butt to really let ila feel my tightness. His meaty cock fills up my hole, stretching it wider, exploring this princess' sweetest depths.

In the midst of all this, ila finds the time to work on my cock as well. He wants me to squirt again, I can tell. Meanwhile, the audience has been whipped into such a frenzy of lust that they are stripping and carrying out what is happening onstage. Goodness, I never expected my party to get THIS wild! I don't mind, of course.

Soon, I think to myself, I will have to ask ila and Red what they want as rewards. It may be cuter to keep the gag on, use gestures and see if they can figure it out, but one thing is for sure: while the crowd unleashes their sexual desires on whoever is closest, we will retreat to my bedroom for privacy. That obviously will only come after ila, Red and the girls he invited to join us finish what they started.