View Single Post
Old 04-19-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

a9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud of
Default An Overseas Trip

I have never travelled much and after my retirement decided to visit Thailand because I’ve heard so much about it. I was excited during the long plane trip and my anticipation grew with each passing hour. I knew that I would meet the ladyboy of my dreams and maybe even take her back to the US where she could live with me.

It was nighttime when I arrived and the first thing I did was head to the nearest bar. The most beautiful woman I had ever seen approached me and offered to buy me a drink. As I downed it I began to feel dizzy. Then everything went dark.

When I woke up I couldn’t move. Nor could I see. I soon realized that I was encased in a tight rubber bag and bound with leather straps. They had placed a rubber hood over my head and my mouth had something very large in it. It felt like a rubber cock! And my ass had an even larger one inserted deeply. I could only breathe through tubes placed up my nose. The rubber was very hot and I was very uncomfortable. Strangely it seemed that my cock was the only part of me that was exposed as it was rock hard and I could feel air circulating around it. Soon I could hear someone talking—it sounded like the girl from the bar. She laughed and said “Silly tourist you came here looking for fun now I’m going to make sure you have fun.” She removed the rubber cock and replaced it with her own. Then she made me suck her huge cock which must have been at least 9 or 10 inches long. It was so big I almost choked. Then she came, shooting her load down my throat. I coughed and gagged as she made me swallow every bit of it. Locking the rubber gag back in place she began to go to work on my own cock. Giggling at how "small" it was, her expert fingers teased me for what seemed like an eternity. Then she slowly milked me—not allowing me to come. Afterward she locked me in a tight chastity device and said “If you are good, maybe in a month I’ll let you cum.” “Now you are my sex slave for life!” she said as I heard her walk away. Left in total darkness desperately needing to cum, I lay there wondering what was next…

Last edited by a9127; 04-19-2016 at 05:56 PM.