View Single Post
Old 11-01-2016
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Red and Sonia are busy exploring each other so I disregard them for the time being. That leaves just Princess for me to concentrate on. When I look into her eyes I can see that she is expecting something more for the evening.

I’m momentarily lost in what I can do for another surprise that will make this more exciting and interesting. Then it hits me. I take a quick look around to confirm that what I need is still here. My idea has me so horny that my cock, buried in Shawn’s tight, little bottom, twitches.

I reach up to the right behind our hostess and pick up the silk rope. I dangle it in front of her eyes and then let it swing back and forth. She’s mesmerized, following the loose end of the rope with her eyes.

I lean forward and tie the end to Princess Shawn’s collar. She doesn’t say anything, but looks at me. Her eyes are getting wider as she wonders what is coming next.

“We’re going for a walk, Princess,” I say. “All of us,” I continue as I nod my head towards Red and Sonia, “but first there’s something else I need to do.”

I stretch out full length along Princess with my cock still firmly in her.