View Single Post
Old 10-21-2016
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Red is very involved with his two ladies. He has Jane’s cock all the way down his throat. Alice is pumping her cock in and out of him. He’s moaning with pleasure. I’m sure that if his mouth wasn’t full of cock that he’d be begging for more.

I’m going to have to do something more for Red. He’s such an eager sub. I have a feeling that he would take any cock that was in front of his face or behind him. That’s a plan for later. Right now I want to give all my concentration to Princess Shawn.

I slide my right hand down across the tip of Princess’ girlcock. Her pre-cum is flowing from it. I rub it all around the head of her treasure and along the shaft as I continue to stroke my cock in and out of her. I change my rhythm to stroke into her hard and fast. Then I slow down and then speed up. I alternate fucking Shawn hard and fast to slow and gentle.

I change my stroke pattern and fuck fast, but gently. I go slow, but hard sliding my cock as far into her as I can get it. I pull all the way out and slam back into her. I pull partways out and then slowly slide in. Shawn is moaning louldly. Her shoulders bump into the side of Red each time I thrust forward.

I can see that Red is having a hard time supporting Princess while he is simultaneously sucking Jane’s cock and getting fucked by Alice. I can’t stop though. It feels too good being in Princess. A tingling starts deep in my body. It rapidly moves from my centre into my groin. My cock swells up. Suddenly a big spurt of cum gushes out of my cock and deep into Princess.

I groan, withdraw slightly, and slam back in as another jet of cum sprays into Shawn. I hold still and spurt twice more. I slowly pull out a couple of inches and slam back in. I hold still as I shoot another squirt of cum into beautiful Shawn. She pushes back against and then rotates her pretty, little bottom. I spurt once again and then my orgasm quickly fades away.

Unbelievably my cock stays semi-rigid. I’m breathing hard and so is Princess. I run my hand over the tip of her cock just as she orgasms once more. I catch a squirt of cum in the palm of hand so I rub it all over her ladystick.

Still breathing heavily I rest against Shawn with my cock still in her. I take the time to look around the room. The party is in full swing now. Then I get an idea. Everyone at the party looks to be fully occupied in pleasure. It’s time to take Princess and Red to a private area, preferably Princess’ bedroom, where we can continue. Another thought hits me. Maybe I should take another woman or two or perhaps a man and a woman. Regardless of what I decide I know that Red and Princess are going to be taken out of here in a manner to reinforce that I am the master and they are my subs.