View Single Post
Old 09-11-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

texasguy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by cham View Post
Who is she?

Cham
I dont know who she is, but I met an ebony "provider" once for a rubdown, and she looked a LOT like this girl. She advertised under the rubdown section of a local free newspaper, but I knew she was MtF before I booked her.

During our session (I booked "topless rubdown") I got a look at her small, but shapely ass in her tight jeans and had to grab it, rub it, squeeze it- it was awesome! She got hot and bothered, and said "I'm gonna upgrade you because I want to..." and started sliding out of her jeans. Sadly she took the pink thong right off with the jeans- would have loved to see her cock bulging in those panties!

Next thing I know, her beautiful cock was swinging in my face. I wanted to suck it, but was afraid (std's) and asked if she had a "cover". "No" she replied, "but you can suck my balls..." to which I did begin a nice soft kissing of her balls, then licking, then sucking them into my mouth. She had a small ballsack, and small balls, which I found very sexy. She pumped her cock as I sucked and licked. It was beautiful. He cock was beautiful. Her belly flat (slight six pack- very fit), nice hip bones, and that curvy ass....

Soon she leaned back, and shot her love juice all over her belly. Wow!

Needless to say, I went back for another session!