Thread: Divas!
View Single Post
Old 04-07-2018
Senior Ladyboy Lover

a9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boner View Post
Wow! Awesome pics Andy! Thanks!

...It goes back to childhood. Marsha Queen of Diamonds was one of the first divaliscious ladies but there was also Beverly Sills. I remember as kid seeing her on Carol Burnett and The Muppet Show and how much I liked her. I had fantasies of her being my baby sitter and tucking me in at night, letting my inexperienced hands roam her body as she covered my face with kisses.

When I found pictures of her in my dad's record collection and in his stack of old Opera News magazines I was in heaven! Until he found them in my room and asked me if I liked looking at her. What could I say! I was so embarrassed

Anyway- I liked looking at her then and I still do today? Viva la Diva Beverly Sills!
Beverly Sills is a total legend. Perhaps the "ultimate Diva”! I know what you mean. Last night I had a fantasy about Dove Cameron tucking me in…

Sorry for the long post but I think celebrities often do remind us of people we used to know or like. Maybe unrequited love? And they represent an “ideal” for most of us. Generally, that’s a good thing. They are beautiful, are “perfect” in that we never experience their “down” sides or when they are having a bad day, and they entertain us and make us feel good.

Last week I was watching a couple of early Paramore videos: “Emergency” and “Pressure” and suddenly realized Hayley reminded me of another girl from my high-school I’ve never talked about before. Hayley was just 16 at the time so I’m not sure about posting the videos on here but you can find them easily on YouTube. Anyway, as you know Stephanie was always my girlfriend but there was another girl in high-school I really liked (imagine that… ). She was into theatre and performing arts and she was also an excellent singer. She had dark red hair similar to Hayley’s early in her career. God, even the same style.

Anyway, during the Fall of our Senior year our class performed “South Pacific” and this girl wanted me to play the big sailor who sings “There Is Nothing Like a Dame.” Except that I was too involved with football, had longish hair which I didn’t want to cut, and Stephanie didn’t want me to for some reason…

My friend wasn’t the lead, Nellie, but she stole the show when she came out for a song and dance number later (Ensign Lisa Minelli). I went with my mom and dad to watch the Sunday matinee—Stephanie did not go with us (yes, I invited her). After graduation, my friend would go on to study acting and had some minor roles, performed at theme parks, and did a few commercials. I saw her on TV once. Years later I heard from friends that she had gotten married and had kids. Probably the most talented person I’ve known in real life—later on I realized that if SHE couldn’t make it in show business no one else stood much of a chance.

Nothing ever happened between us but that Christmas she and her friends came over to our house and sang carols then we all hung out. We also went out to the movies together during break. My dad let me borrow his Cadillac. Stephanie of course sat up front with me. They got along but there was always tension between them. And it wasn’t necessarily me. They were both beautiful and talented but ran in different circles. I’ve often wondered if my friendship with this girl helped lead to Steph and me breaking up a year later. Her going to New York and my family moving to Indiana probably had more to do with that. By the way the director was our English teacher from the stories “Freshman English Class" and "Stephanie and I Make Up."

Last edited by a9127; 04-07-2018 at 04:50 PM.