View Single Post
Old 01-24-2008
She-cock inspector

tlover has a spectacular aura abouttlover has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mandy View Post
Hi guys,

Its not as bad as you make it out to be. I think the laws around prostitution in this country are outrageous, and a flagrant violation of separation of church and state.

I specialize in sex, and the experience you have with me will probably be safer, cleaner (as a performer I get tested much more than a girl you would pick up at a bar, and I'm a firm believer in safe sex), and more directly what you are looking for than what you would find with a civilian.

Unless you live in Cuba, or forage for edible nuts, berries, and plants in the woods, you sell yourself for money. Its called capitalism.

If I wasn't a sex worker, that would mean alot less smiles in this world. There is nothing pathetic about compensating me for all the hard work that goes into my time with you. But by all means, have fun prowling the tranny bars, at least you don't have to pay for it.

Meanwhile, for those of you that can get over the hangup, there are many of us that are quality providers, and you can find reviews of us online at
The Erotic Review, and the Shemale Erotic Review.

xoxo
Mandy

That's something i haven't thought of, girls in the sex industry being tested and probably cleaner sex wise to other girls.
Another plus point for going to a working girl.
Although i realize you would have to chose wisely.