View Single Post
Old 01-07-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

luvasianlb will become famous soon enoughluvasianlb will become famous soon enough

I have paid females for sex, but never a shemale. I plan to go to Thailand some day and I would imagine that I might very well pay a ladyboy prostitute for some fun. As far as tezt's comment above about it being pathetic and "i guess some people have to pay for sex", well, I suppose some people do HAVE to pay for sex, but to suggest that such a thing is pathetic is very narrow-minded and pathetic in itself. Some people for whatever reason are not good at getting romantic- it could be social ineptness, it could be that they are particularly unattractive, whatever. I do not HAVE to pay for sex and I have only done so a few times- in clean, professional settings. The women I have encountered in these massage parlors and legal brothels have been quite good at their jobs, and I do believe that a great many of them fit the "hooker with a heart of gold" archetype.

If you have ever seen the show "Cathouse" on HBO, you would realize that people visit brothels for a variety of reasons- sometimes they just want to have a good time with the surest of sure things, sometimes they are fullfilling a fantasy with a partner and sometimes, they are people who are very lonely and this is a way to eases that. In one episode a widower visited the brothel. He explained to the working girl that he had been alone since his wife died, and as much as sex, he just wanted to be close to someone physically. To characterize that as pathetic just shows your own limitations.