View Single Post
Old 01-05-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

gizmo can only hope to improve
Send a message via Yahoo to gizmo

Quote:
Originally Posted by tlover View Post
I find it strange that a lot of guys on this forum have expressed revulsion and are morally outraged at the thought of sex with a shemale who is a prostitute.
Personally as long as its safe sex i cant see the problem, and i belive a large proportion of tgirls are on the game at some point, probably to pay for the very expensive surgeries and treatments to turn them into the fascinating creatures you all love to ogle in this forum.
Lets be realistic most of the famous tgirls we know are or have been on the game, if not they turn to making sex videos setting up web sites, web cams or a bit of everything to make money.
Its all part of the sex industry, its all exploitation, they are exploiting us and we are exploiting them, anyway everybody exploits everybody else in some way so whats the difference.
To put these same girls down for making money from their body's and then to ogle over them i think is hypocritical.
Ive never actually paid for sex but if i had to i would.
I think i will probably end up paying for an experience with a tgirl at some point, as far as i see i get the hopefully enjoyable experience i want and she gets the cash she wants, whats the problem?
I have been with many ladyboy's in thailand who
work in bar's, and have had some great time's with them!
I have paid them for their time, and for their services.
It's different there, it's a job to these girl's, to make money
for their families. We, in the west see it as something nasty
and some are outraged by it, not me.
As Charlie Sheen once said " I dont pay them for sex, I pay them to leave
afterward's" :D