View Single Post
Old 07-01-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

Quote:
Originally Posted by smc View Post
Why don't you check her profile and posts?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost999 View Post
Ah ok you dont know, but you have directions thats helpful. Thank you for your assistance.
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadows View Post
smc does know. I believe he was saying that if you read her posts(specifically recent ones) you would see that her name is still Jennifer(she almost always places her name at the bottom of her posts).
Thanks, shadows, for the clarification. You're correct: I do know. You're also correct with respect to what I was saying. The one thing on which we differ is emoticons. I didn't use one, but if I had it wouldn't be the winking one you chose. It would have been one -- if we offered it here -- of hands thrown up in the air, or holding one's head in pains, or something else that conveys the incredulity we suffer every day from posts on this site. So, this one's for you:

Now, could someone explain why Jen hasn't chimed in, or is she perhaps too stunned to post?