View Single Post
Old 02-26-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

BlueRaven88 is infamous around these partsBlueRaven88 is infamous around these partsBlueRaven88 is infamous around these partsBlueRaven88 is infamous around these partsBlueRaven88 is infamous around these parts
Send a message via MSN to BlueRaven88
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad_Bad!! View Post
Sorry, what do you mean? Would you be happy or not?
Anyway, I can understand this stuff isn't for everybody... I've got muscle and huge tits fetishes, but different people like different things.
Still, I can't believe I'm the only one who finds these drawings hot...
I believe he means he finds them repulsive. They are basically body-building men with long hair and giant water balloons on their chests. Hyper toons are okay when they're furry, because they don't look human. Anthromorphs are humanoid, but the facial structure is completely different, and the fur is alot different to skin, which is why I didn't get the same reaction when I posted some good ole' Doug Winger pics, but the drawings you have posted are like oversized female dwarves. They are too stoic and masculine, whereas mostly everyone here is attracted to slender feminine ladyboys. The drawings you posted have good stances and facial features, but the over-exagerations of every single body feature isn't a turn on