Thread: Shemale Stories
View Single Post
Old 11-04-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

GroobyKrissy is on a distinguished road

I pulled on the lacy panties and again looked into the mirror. My butt looked so cute framed in the lace that I couldn't help but be jealous of the women who got to wear such things every single day! The bra was easy after figuring out the fastener... I'm not sure if Rick was thinking of me or himself when he bought the bra, but it had a fastener in the front which made things very easy for my first time dressing. The corset was a whole different matter... I tried to figure out all the strings and hooks but was just getting frustrated so I called out to Rick, "Ummm....I don't think I can put the corset on alone?" "That's ok," he called back, "Just put everything else on and I'll help you with that." I slipped on the black pumps and took my first step in heels. Turns out, I was a natural. I half expected to fall on my ass after the first few steps but found walking in heels not a difficult challenge at all. So, after one last glance in the mirror, I grabbed the corset and headed for the door. "Here I come!"

As soon as Rick saw me I knew his cock was rock hard underneath his pants. His eyes said it all. I can't say that I can totally relate, but, I at least have a pretty good idea what a woman feels like when men are 'undressing' them with their eyes. I found the sensation to be extremely flattering. I threw the corset at him and teased, "Stop staring!" "Baby, you look so hot," he replied, "I can't help it!" I looked down, feeling my cheeks crimson at his words. He got up off the bed and walked over to me. "Turn around," he said. I complied and soon felt his hardness pushing against the small of my back. I moaned, reaching back with my hand and rubbing the front of his pants. "Oh baby," he said, "I can't wait to make love to you today." Now, thus far, 'making love' had only consisted of lots of foreplay, rubbing, kissing, and sucking. This time, I knew exactly what he wanted... he wanted to make me his girl.

The change that came over him was incredible. Before, he was always very gentle and slow... this time, he was much more intense. He pushed me towards the bed and in the high heels, I tumbled easily on it. He slid over me and I could feel the weight of his body pressed against mine. It is an incredibly sexy feeling having the weight of a man pressing you down into the mattress and feeling a rock hard cock poke against your skin. We kissed for a while, slowly and then building up until he was fiercely ramming his tongue into my mouth. I have to admit, I was just a little bit scared with this change in his behavior...but, it also really really was starting to excite me. His hands were roaming up and down my body, the corset now just a piece of clothing discarded on the floor. Every time they passed my over the bra, I could feel the fabric rub against my nipples making them more and more sensitive and hard.

My knees were now bent and my legs wrapped around his back as he moved on top of me, kissing everywhere. His mouth found its way to my little nipples and he sucked eagerly at them, first one and then the other. The explosion of feeling from his sucking was enough to start the pre-cum oozing from my hard cock. His hands moved over the panties and rested on the ever increasing wet spot now developing there. "Mmmmmm..." he moaned, "Is my little girl getting all wet for me?" The next words were so natural they just leaped from my lips, "Yes, Daddy! You're making your little girl so hot!" He whispered in my ear, grazing the lobe with his teeth, "Do you want to be Daddy's little girl?" "Yes, Daddy," I moaned, "Please make me your little girl." "Are you going to be a good little girl?" At this point, he could have asked me anything and the answer would have been, 'yes'. But, without even giving me time to answer, he moved onto the next question... "Are you going to be a good little slut for Daddy?" Now, this was a new word. I mean, I knew what a slut was...but he had never used it in reference to me and somehow being called one just about threw me over the edge. My panty covered cock now started thrusting upwards against his palm. "Mmmmm.....good little slut!" he whispered. "I'm going to make you Daddy's little fuck slut today." "Yes Daddy," I begged, "Make me your little fuck slut!"

I felt his hand slip lower and a finger playing with my virgin hole. Out of nowhere he produced some lube and proceeded to squirt a generous amount right down the crack of my ass. The coldness of the liquid surprised me and I let out a breath that I'm sure he took for pleasure. I suddenly felt my hole being penetrated by what felt like a massive rocket trying to shoot it's way into me. I squirmed underneath him and he said calmly, "Just relax and it will feel good soon...it's going to hurt a little first though...it always hurts for little girls the first time." DAMN RIGHT! I thought the finger was bad...but, it was nothing at all compared to what was coming next.

After a few minutes of having his finger assault my tender ass, he finally decided it was time to 'take my cherry.' He moved my legs from around his back to the top of his shoulders and I couldn't help but feel very vulnerable with my ass exposed and my legs in the air. I also couldn't help but notice how sexy my legs looked encased in nylon and topped off with those black heels that just screamed, 'FUCK ME!' Which was exactly what happened. Rick's cock was hard... HARD. And, I felt every millimeter as he pushed it slowly inside me. It hurt so badly I thought about screaming but was able to hold it back. Instead, I concentrated on watching Rick's face as he took my virginity. The look on his face was incredible... he was totally wrapped up in this little fantasy... fucking a cute, little Asian girl for the first... he looked down at me and I swear it almost made me cum. It wasn't very long before I felt the 'pop' as the head of his cock broke past my opening and slid down inside me. then, little by little, he pushed further until the entire length of his cock was buried deep in my ass. Then he began pulling out...

After all these years, this still remains one of my favorite things. I love having a cock buried deep inside me to the balls and then feeling it slowly being pulled out. It's so hot because it makes you want to be filled back up again...then, when he pushes back inside you...man! pleasure city. But, that was just a side note. Anyway... he turned out to be right after all. For all the pain in the beginning, it wasn't long until I began to realize that every time he entered me, something inside me punched the pleasure button in my brain. Soon I was thrusting back against his cock as much as I possibly could to try to maximize that feeling with every thrust. From our past experiences, I could tell that he was getting close to cumming and this brought up a whole new set of questions for me to ponder. Please remember, I was young AND STUPID! I didn't really even think about condoms or anything even remotely resembling safe sex at that point in my life. I was just wondering where he was going to cum. Well, that question was soon answered. I could feel his whole body tense up in a pre-climax quiver. And, then, with a couple of hard thrusts, I knew he was filling the inside my ass with his cum.

I'm not sure if it was the pure submissive feeling of having my ass pumped full of cum or just the fact that I was so turned on by that time; but, with just a couple jerks on my own hard, panty covered cock, I quickly emptied my own load. The spasm my ass made around his cock must have felt pretty good because with each wave of pleasure rolling over me and echoing in my ass, he moaned in my ear. "Mmmm... you're such a good little girl," Rick breathed. We lay there until I felt his hard cock getting soft and finally falling out with quick pop. It felt strange...being empty. He kissed me lightly on the cheek and rolled besides me, wrapping his arms around me. I lay there until suddenly I could feel his cum oozing from my tender hole.

Embarrassed, I unwrapped myself from his arms and made my way to the bathroom door. I could feel the cum dripping down the inside of my leg and onto my new stockings. I suppose there was no turning back now...I was completely hooked. And, ever the girl, I remember my last thought as I entered the bathroom being, "Damn, now I have to wash these!" A girl's work is never done.

The End