View Single Post
Old 12-26-2007
Junior Ladyboy Lover

redball is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverback View Post
Hey, all these posts about shemales not being bitchy, nagging, demanding, wanting to change you etc.... are they really true? I've never had a TG girlfriend before, but the aforementioned points have always been a part of my fantasy. If I find out that they're all true, my head might just explode.
I've had a couple of Shemale GFs and trust me when I tell you that they can be just as or more bitchy than a GG. They are trying hard to be female like and they adopt all the good traits and a few of the bad. Unreasonable demands for instance; One late night,I was talking to Jennifer on the phone and we were saying the sweet nothings that lovers do, when she all of a sudden told me that if I loved her(which I truly did,best kisser I've ever found) I would get out of bed, get dressed and drive 30 miles to the store across the street from her and get her some ice cream. She lived in San Francisco and I lived in the 'burbs, she could get her own ice cream easily. But NO, she wanted me, if I loved her, to get it. This is something a GG would do, dick or not they become unreasonable and female. A lot of things on that list wouldn't happen with the gurls I know.