View Single Post
Old 12-26-2007
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Pleasuregvr56 is on a distinguished road

I would have to say, any siuze would do up to and including the monsters! For sucking, I will do any size cock!!.. especially if it is a big shooter!!
For being fucked?.. Well.. smaller cocks are better for me. I love them to be kind of tapered. More narrow at the head part of the shaft and gradually thickening at the base!!.. I do have a thing for uncut cocks!!. Nice hanging ball sack too!!.. There is something about slowly pulling back that fore skin and seing a beautifle red or purple shiny head coming out!!.. Lots of fun to move that skin back and forth over a cock, slickened by my saliva!!!.. The glistening of it, feeling it throb in my hand and mouth!!..
The one thing that really adds to it is hearing the soft, sweet moans coming from the lady boy as she fills me with her pleasure pole!!.. The look on her lovely face as she explodes into me in a blinding hot cum shot!!1.. the rush of heated cream into my mouth or ass!!!..MMMMM.. I would love to have one right now!!.. A nice throbbing hot cock.. man or lady boy!!!.. Any takers here from the Denver, Co area??.. ~~