Thread: Off to Thailand
View Single Post
Old 01-05-2009
Ms Tranny Manners

Bionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by randolph View Post
I can understand breast enhancement, but cock removal! I don't understand that! I am a man and my cock is my most precious possession, removing it would be equivalent to dying.
I enjoy feeling my inner female urges but I am not about to discard my masculinity.
I do hope Jen is doing the right thing for her, its her decision.
Well.. I'm NOT a man - regardless of my history. While I am pretty neutral about having a penis - some gals need to alter their genitalia to match the internal mind-map of their own body.

It is also practical in a day-to-day existence. You see, in most states you can't get your legal documents changed until you have a vagina. It makes it hard to work when the Office of Homeland Security mails your company to tell them something is amiss and you may be either a fraud or a terrorist.

Expressing "inner female urges" is swell.. I guess.. I don't have those. I just have my feelings and urges. Since I identify as trans*female, that makes those urges "female". You know my "female" urges to cuddle with a lover, hold a new-born baby, shoot zombies in a video game, change the oil in a car. Every feeling and urge is neither male nor female... transitioning is about matching one's body with their internal understanding of that body. If that understanding includes a vagina then that's what she needs to do.

As "sexy" as Shemales are and as much as the world as recently turned bodies like mine into a fetish. The reality is, transition for so many of us is a matter of life or death. The need to transition can't be fully understood by those who don't feel the need.