Thread: Video Games?
View Single Post
Old 10-26-2009
Dark Overlord

shadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockabilly View Post
I personally love my 360 , however now that the PS3 has lowered their price it does make it a tempting purchase. Plus it has a built in blu-ray player and some good games available and more coming soon.
Wasn't it insane when the PS3 first came out? People were able to get almost $2000 selling theirs online due to their being a lack of supply for the overwhelming Christmas demand(which I think they did on purpose)!

A few posts above you mentioned Bioshock. I agree with you 100%! That game kicks ass! I played it through two times in a row(something I had never done before with a video game) to get both of the endings.

Bioshock 2 looks like it will be a sweet game too!

I haven't played Fallout 3 yet(but I bought the Collector's Edition when it came out. It's a lunch pail! How cool is that?), but I recently played(and completed) Fallout, Fallout 2, and Fallout: Tactics. I'll give Fallout 3 a shot when I get a computer upgrade(as I don't think my 3800+ Dual Core will cut the mustard).