Thread: Amy ladyboy
View Single Post
Old 01-27-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

EdwardSinclair will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by udrees View Post
Edward, be aware, she loves only money.
i already read story of one of her long-time boyfriends on the ladyboy forum. she cheated on him, while he sent her money all the time.
after a while, he realized the truth and how all her family participated in this affair and he broke all relations with her.
more likely, she will take all your money and then throw you for another rich guy.
Well I suppose I was a little bonkers when I wrote my post, it could never ever happen in reality...

Plus it now occurred to me that I wasn't in love with her, it was an infatuation... I was in lust with her

There seems to be a difference, with all my age, sometime I still can't help but act like an immature teenager! Especially when ladyboys are concerned
but all your talk about Amy has made me really sad though... it's a fantasy I know, and I needed a wake up call, but still you guys shattered my dream!!

"But I, being poor, I have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet, Tread softly because you tread on my dreams." W.B. Yeats

http://www.selfcreation.com/love/infatuation.htm