View Single Post
Old 08-10-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

tgsexual is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cocks with beauty View Post
I always get a little thrown by the term ' femboy ' as to whether they really qualify in Transgender terms. I mean, the only feature I see as remotely femine is the face. If they were to add even vestigial breasts, well, it would be like a statement of intent. Call me blinkered if you will, but their attraction seems to me to be more on the Gay side than a ' third gender ' one.

Pretty faces, but that's where it stops for me.
Well, there's a kind of continuum it seems from gay to straight and different people's preferences tend to fall in different places along that spectrum. It's not purely linear, sexuality is more complex than that, but it's a reasonable general guide I think.

What is interesting is that most who have real experiences with trangenders, tend, after time, to become more attracted to femboys than they were when they started. Perhaps it's because they have learned to come to terms with a degree of homoeroticism which is part of the tg sexual experience.

Speaking from my own experience, a femboy is still quite a long way from a gay experience, due mainly to the fact that femboys are so feminine by nature. As the degree of femininity fades, the attraction tends to fade for most who are in the tg loving camp.

btw... Hi to all here. My first post
Proud to be a MELT (Men who Love Transwomen)

Last edited by tgsexual; 08-10-2009 at 06:18 AM.