Thread: drag queens
View Single Post
Old 02-26-2017
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Boner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by a9127 View Post
Because it’s a very feminine and sexy look. The 40’s through 60’s seem to be a “golden age” for glamour. I discovered “Batman” in reruns (the TV show became popular again with the release of the movie in 1989). Julie Newmar as "Catwoman" is totally hot and was the primary reason I watched it. She would become one of my first celebrity “crushes.” On a side note I bet “Batman” was also responsible for introducing millions of kids to bondage.

Julie was originally an actress and dancer on Broadway and won a Tony Award. I believe she is almost 6’ tall and has an IQ of 150 or something. Beauty, brains, and talent. What’s not to like! Here’s a few pictures of her “pre-catwoman.”

Interesting fact I never knew before. Her dad, Don Newmeyer, played football for the Los Angeles Buccaneers (of the old NFL) from 1926-27. He is listed at 6'2" 205.
Good Lord is she beautiful!