View Single Post
Old 03-26-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Pleasuregvr56 is on a distinguished road

I find it oh so erotic and moth watering to see an uncut throbber just begging to be exposed and pleasured.. Taking my lips and wrapping them to the fore skin and slowly slipping it back.. feeling the freshly exposed mushroom head, so shiny and red, filling the inside of my mouth.. the heat that eminates from it!!.. To feel the veins pulse with blood rushing to it and increasing the hardness!!.. Then to hear a soft moan as I glide my lips back and forth.. taking the head just to my throat and then pulling away!.. taking my hands and grasping those soft ass cheeks.. holding on as I ride my wet. watering mouth over the head and down the shaft... Knowing that, soon, I will receive the creamy, hot seed.. Filling my mouth with that sweet warm fullness, Looking up into the lady boys half open eyes and watching her hips thrusting to me, her body jerking and quaking from the intense pleasure I have just given her lovley hard cock!!..
Good description again tlover????... seeing a hot, shining angry red mushroom head at the end of a stiff throbbing shaft is what it's al about!!.. but to have that connected to a stunning, exotic lady boy!!. Well... that is the perfect addition to it all!!!!!