Thread: "Real Girls"
View Single Post
Old 05-20-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

hankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nice
Send a message via Yahoo to hankhavelock Send a message via Skype™ to hankhavelock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bionca View Post
Interesting you would assume that a trans* woman who is murdered is being deceptive. That a man is somehow justified in murder in this case. That the reasoning for that justification is "boys will be boys".

I am 100% honest with the guys I date (so was Angie). I have have been assaulted by those guys. Next time I date a guy with the same level of reasoning and respect as you have shown I should be justified in at the very least beating the shit out of him for being deceptive.
Well said, Mizzy B!

The guys who try to reason these kinds of ridiculous excuses are just totally off the mark.

But the whole problem again is the lack of respect for transsexuality. We're all freaks in the hearts and minds of the right-thinkers, and we have it coming...

As trans*people or guys who like girls like you we are SUPPOSED to wear a ribbon saying... "Honey bunny, I have a dick..."

Surely, if a trans*girl does NOT come out telling her story, she may expect some sort of reaction, if she operates within the normal cisgender facilities, as people simply don't expect trans*women. But NOBODY should beat her up for being herself and for being gorgeous and for being herself.

In the end nobody should have to...

This is a sad hetero world...

H