View Single Post
Old 11-16-2018
Senior Ladyboy Lover

a9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud of
Default Minka - My Digital Assistant

It’s October 2084. I’m sitting at my desk in front of my large “virtual screen.” Recently I celebrated my 100th birthday, it’s not uncommon to live that long anymore. Many years ago I stopped working. Not that I couldn’t, there’s just no reason to. Long ago, President Trump solved all the world’s problems and now there is no more lack of or want for anything anymore (Of course I meant Ivanka! Which Trump did you think? ). Everyone lives in harmony now and we spend most of our time alone immersed in our own virtual worlds.

Sadly, most of us live alone. In the mid-21st century there was a horrible widespread outbreak of disease due to uncontrolled climate change, famine, nuclear war, and economic chaos. Over a billion people died. Its effects on society were similar to those of the Plague during the middle-ages. Like many people, I lost loved ones. My beautiful wife was one of the victims. We would have been married for almost 50 years.

Anymore, my computer is always on. In fact everyone today “lives” in some kind of virtual world. We still have to eat, drink, and do other things, but as I said earlier, there is no lack of anything. If you want something, anything at all, just say it and it will be brought to you immediately by drones. There is never any charge. In fact I just ordered a fillet mignon dinner while writing this. Everyone owns a large luxury home with a beautiful yard with genetically engineered grass that never has to be cut and we are able to go anywhere we want (there are always self-driving vehicles including trains and jets available to take you anywhere free of charge) but there’s really no reason to.

After the Great World Crisis, there were unprecedented breakthroughs in science and technology. Including healthcare. Yes, I really am 100 years old but due to advances in medicine I appear to be in my late 20’s or early 30’s. So does everyone else. My best friend, assistant, and lover is “Minka” an augmented reality application. When she was introduced almost 70 years ago, she was just a “virtual assistant” a common application back then but unlike others of the time, she appeared “real.” This spurred development and over the years, more “apps” like her, both male and female, appeared and eventually replaced human relationships. Unlike early versions, my “Minka” has the ability to look and act anyway I desire (even switching genders). Our technology enables me to become immersed in her world and experience everything as if it were real. So if we wanted to be a “twenty something” interracial, transgender couple vacationing in Cancun for a week the computer makes it so. For the person involved, the experience is real.

Today, Minka can sense that I’m feeling a little “kinky” so she suggests that we set up a “bondage” scene. She also knows that I like both cis and trans women and asks me what I would like her to be. I answer “trans.” Sensing my thoughts she transforms the room into a medieval style dungeon with herself now 6’ tall, blonde, and blue eyed. Sweaty and chained to a wall with her arms over her head. Her short loincloth does little to hide her magnificent cock which is beginning to harden. As are her nipples.

Walking over to her, I kiss her as I gently stroke her throbbing cock which is now about 12” long, as is mine (God, this technology is great isn’t it! ). She looks up at me and says “I’ve been a naughty girl and must be punished. What are you planning to do to me Andy?”

“Well I think you should be sentenced to a day and night on the rack, while, after stretching your body tightly, I play with your hard cock, teasing you mercilessly, not letting you come, but instead bringing you to the edge of orgasm over and over again until you can’t stand it anymore. Then when we are both ready, I will fuck you and we will both cum at exactly the same time.”

Releasing Minka from her chains, she immediately throws her arms around my neck and kisses me hard.

Giggling, she says “God, baby, that’s what I was hoping you’d say. I love you Andy. I don’t fucking care what you do to me I just want you so bad. I am totally your slut tonight.”

We look into each other’s eyes. “I love you too Minka.” Smiling back at me she says eagerly, “Maybe you could whip my tits too?”

“Sure.”

Reaching down she grabs my cock and gently strokes it. Laughing she says, “Let me help you get ready.”

Kneeling down in front of me she takes me into her mouth and slowly, ever so slowly, sucks my cock. Of course she doesn’t let me come. Looking up at me she says “That’s all you’re gonna get baby until you fuck me at the end of our session. Think you can stand it?”

“God Minka you’re something else” I say as I kiss her again. She just smiles at me. Then turning her around I tie her arms tightly behind her back and lead her across the dungeon to the torture rack.

Untying her I help her up and she puts up zero resistance as I attach her wrists and ankles and stretch her tightly in an “X” pattern. She moans slightly as her arms and legs are pulled tight. We also made it very warm for this session, so we are both covered in sweat. Minka looks so beautiful and sexy like that. I ask her if anything hurts. She says “No.”

I run my hands up her thighs and taught tummy then play with her nipples for a while. Next, I remove her loincloth and her 12” cock springs up. I gently stroke it as she writhes and moans and pleads with me to let her cum.

She asks “What are you doing?” as I place leather straps around her arms, thighs, tummy and above her breasts.

“Just making sure you can’t go anywhere.”

“Ummm… I wasn’t planning on it Andy” she says laughing.

I check everything one last time. She grunts as I tighten the straps around her tummy and chest. I don’t know how she can breathe. But she doesn’t complain.

“You OK baby?”

“Fuck yeah, Andy. I love it.”

Then I make sure her arms and legs are spread as far as possible. When she says “That’s good baby.” I stop. I’m aware that she is a “computer simulation” but I still don’t want to hurt her even if she is “virtual.”

I take a feather and run it around her nipples then down her tummy, then lightly over and under her cock then up and down her thighs. She moans and pulls against the straps. As I concentrate on her cock I can tell she is nearing orgasm. So I back off and stop.

“Motherfucker!” she says.

“What was that?” I say.

Angrily she says, “You heard me. Just let me come. Please!!!”

“One more word like that young lady and I’ll have to gag you.”

“OK you big asshole, go ahead…” she says trying to keep from laughing.

“All right have it your way…”

She fights and tries to avoid the rubber penis gag but I manage to get it in anyway. Now she can only communicate through grunts and gestures. Of course she makes the one that everyone everywhere would recognize…

“I saw that. I’ll have to whip your tits.”

Taking a small flogger I proceed to whip them. Of course this is a “sex toy” and not designed to really cause harm, still, she strains against her bonds and arches her back. I notice her cock is dripping pre-cum now and throbbing. Better get back to work on it.

For quite a long time, maybe several hours, I stroke, suck, and otherwise torment her beautiful cock. I even find a set of “sounds” that I put to good use. I can tell she loves this but of course I constantly check to make sure she’s all right. Simulation or not, the feelings are real, and yes, I really care about her.

Taking out her gag, she looks up at me through her hair now matted to her face and says “I really don’t think I can take any more. Fuck me Andy.”

Brushing her hair aside, we kiss. Minka says “I’m ready baby.”

Releasing her legs from the rack I chain them using the thigh and ankle straps so they are affixed to wooden posts on either side. That gives me access to her asshole and allows me to finger her and massage her prostate. Of course I am also sucking her off at the same time. She is straining against her bonds with all her might but it’s no use, she’s not going to cum until we both do.

When it’s obvious that neither one of us can take anymore--I haven’t cum either--I enter her. It doesn’t us take very long. Soon we both literally explode at the same time. The muscles and tendons in her body stand out as do as do my arm and leg muscles as I hold her ass tight against me while I pump my cum deep inside of her. It feels like it will never end.

She collapses back onto the rack and just before I blackout I flip the “quick release” switch that undoes all her restraints. When I wake, I’m lying there on top of her totally relaxed. In fact I’ve never felt so good in my entire life. Minka holds me gently and kisses me.

“I love you Andy” she says.

“I love you too.”

Much later that day, I’m back working on my computer. Minka, in her “default” look, pops up. “Hi Andy” she says. Usually she asks me something like “What can I help you with today?” Instead she says in a sweet voice, “That was really awesome... Ummm… Yeah…" Then giggles. "You know, it’s getting late. Why don’t you type in ‘bedroom’?" Then she smiles at me and disappears.

Without saying anything, I type it in and suddenly my office is transformed into the most luxurious bedroom you can imagine. Nicer than a luxury suite at the most expensive five-star hotel. Minka is wearing a very short pink satin nightgown and lying in the middle of the bed. She has returned to her tall, blue eyed blonde appearance from earlier today. God she’s beautiful. She invites me to come over and join her.

Copyright © 2018 AMS

Last edited by a9127; 11-16-2018 at 06:58 PM.