Thread: Shemale Stories
View Single Post
Old 12-23-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc
Default SORRY, WRONG APARTMENT -- Part 2

The next morning, I awoke to a knocking on the door of the correct apartment: 3D. Mrs. Tate had set things straight the day before, and I had settled in and taken a nap. My evening with senior faculty was pleasant enough, but I could not get my initial experience in 3B out of my mind. Imagine my surprise when I opened the door and saw that very woman standing before me.

?Apparently, even after things were fixed,? she said, without even a greeting, ?you still told someone that 3B was your flat?? Although this sounded like a question, I actually took it as an accusation. She pushed her way into my apartment, holding a large, manila envelope.

?Good morning,? I said, and asked her what time it was.

?It?s the afternoon,? she answered. ?Do you always sleep the day away?? I guess my jet-lag had caught up with me.

As I began to answer, I realized I was standing there with nothing on but a pair of boxer shorts. She, on the other hand, was dressed like the previous day. The stockings caught my attention, in particular, and as she stood there holding the envelope I again was convinced I saw a tell-tale bulge. Something began to stir in me.

?Is that for me?? I asked, pointing to the envelope. She handed it to me and I opened it, taking out yet more instructions about my lectures, which were slated to begin the next day.

?What do you lecture on, anyway?? she asked. I thought she had left.

?Linguistics,? I answered. ?Thank you for bringing this to me, and I am most sorry for the inconvenience. I will make sure there are no more such deliveries.? I thought she would excuse herself at that point, but she stood there staring at me.

?Is there something else I can do for you??

She shook her head, part yes and part no -- at least I thought.

?Well, then, I suppose I will shower and dress. Thanks again, and please show yourself out.?

I turned back into the bedroom and went into the bathroom beyond. I showered, shaved, and dressed. My plan was to take a walk around the city and enjoy what I suspected would be a rare, nice day of spring weather before it began to rain. This was, after all, England.

Stepping outside of the building, the first person I ran into was the woman from 3B. ?Off to the university?? she asked.

?No, a walk.? By now, it was 3 pm.

?Fancy a drink, then?? she asked, calling me by name. She?d obviously read the outside of the envelope. ?I?m Natalie.?

?So long as we walk to wherever we?re going, I suppose a drink would be just fine,? I responded. With that, she locked her arm in mine and began to drag me down the street. We walked right into the center of the city and into a pub.

Sitting in one of the booths, Natalie began to tell me all sorts of things about her city. I confess that I didn?t hear any of it, at least not well enough to remember what she said. Instead, I found myself just looking at her and wondering about that bulge I was sure I had noticed. You see, I like a girl with a pretty bulge. I like the idea of pulling down a pair of panties and finding something that most people would not expect to find. I like my girls with an extra-special added attraction, and I was beginning to think that Natalie might be my kind of girl.

After a while, she broke my silence. ?Are you still here?? she asked. ?How about answering some of my questions??

I snapped out of it and became a good conversationalist. We spent nearly two hours in the pub, and then she walked me around some nearby parts of the city. By then, it was quite dark, and we found ourselves back in front of the apartment building.

?How about dinner?? I asked, impetuously.

?I have plans,? she said, with a wink. We parted company. I spent a short while in my apartment, and then later went out and grabbed a bite to eat at a takeaway place nearby, bringing it back and eating alone in my kitchen.

Later that night, at around 11 pm, I heard laughing in the hallway outside the apartment. I went to the door and opened it just in time to see Natalie opening the door to 3B. She noticed me and waved. I smiled and then she beckoned to me to come over. As I stepped into the hallway she quickly went into her apartment and shut the door. I had to knock.

?It?s open,? I heard her shout, and I entered. I didn?t see her, so I made my way down the hall to her kitchen. There she was on the floor again, facing away from me.

?What?s up?? I asked, surprising myself with my informality.

?I am,? she answered as she turned around. There she was, on her knees and confirming what I had suspected. Her panties were down around her ankles and her beautiful girl-cock stood fully erect -- ?up,? as she had said. [pictures below]

[continued in next post]
Attached Thumbnails
laundry4.JPG   laundry5.JPG