View Single Post
Old 03-08-2018
Senior Ladyboy Lover

princess shawn will become famous soon enough

Eventually, the other two kidnappers notice Ila's hardness as well. The burly one grabs his arm to keep him upright. "Look at that. He likes what he sees." He points at Ila's cock and the others laugh. His thick fingers curl around the rigid shaft and begins stroking it with enough force to make Ila's entire body jerk back and forth.

"Oh, I think I will have a lot of fun with you." the woman says. She walks to Ila's side and places one hand on his buttcheeks. Without warning, she slips one of her fingers closer to his hole and strokes it gently, as if tickling it. "You want this, don't you? More than you want to protect your girlfriend?"

I watch what is going on with a frown. "Mmmurfp!" I let out a shriek of protest, trying to tell them to stop it.

"Does the princess not like it when we play with her boyfriend?" the woman taunts me, "Don't worry, we haven’t forgotten you." To the remaining two kidnappers who have been watching with mischievous grins, she says, "You guys make sure our lovely princess is... adequately entertained."

Last edited by ila; 03-09-2018 at 06:11 PM. Reason: Corrected a typo