View Single Post
Old 04-04-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Gor Gar will become famous soon enoughGor Gar will become famous soon enough
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Girlfan84 View Post
As far as just letting go and let my feelings flow, so to speak, it is easier said than done. At this point, I'm not there. Call me a coward, confused, etc. But, it's just not something that is in my DNA. In closing, I just want to say, it really feels good to be able to get this off my chest. Thanks for your response too.
If being attracted to t-girls is the biggest stumble block you ever hit in life, then consider yourself fortunate. A lot of folks, for whatever reason, when they're attracted to t-girls seemingly have a hard time facing up to the desire, and it's not just religious people. Heck, on this forum alone there were so many "am I gay?" topics that the threads wound up getting merged, so that should be an indication in itself that you are not alone.

But as a Christian myself, (yeah yeah, devilish looking avatar, I know, but it's from an old pinball game I loved as a kid) the best thing I can tell you to do about this or any other emotional dilemma you may face is to pray about it. You got it off of your chest, you got some friendly words of advice from a couple of really good guys about it, take their words into consideration of course, and then take it to prayer and stop worrying about it. I know that's always easier said than done, but as a Christian I'm sure you believe that only you will have to answer to God for how you live your life, and other people will have to answer for how they live their lives. See how the Lord touches your heart over it...in other words let go and let God (I'm sure there's a bumper sticker with that saying on it somewhere, I know I didn't come up with it)...but in my opinion the last thing you need to do over this is beat yourself up over it.

I hope this helps.