View Single Post
Old 04-03-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

no1000 is on a distinguished road

+1 again to smc's comment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Girlfan84 View Post
Yes, I meant genetic. Thanks for catching that. And as for my faith and belief. Yes, I am Christian...thus making it difficult for me to fully accept this attraction. I often have prayed to God about this (my strong attraction to non-genetic girls). And, no matter how much I try to distance myself from the attraction, it always resurfaces. In my mind, I feel that it is wrong to have such an attraction.
How can you be attracted to shemales and still think it is wrong? Are you sure you are the one thinking it's wrong or has it been the christian doctrine? Your priest? Your christian peers?

Quote:
Yet, knowing these girls in their minds feel that they really are girls and not boys really takes me for a loop.
Can you not accept reality? Not christian reality.

Quote:
Also, I often feel that it is unfair that these girls have had to live the life that they have - "trapped in a body that they wish they never had." I've had some beautiful conversations with the girls - oftentimes seeing them tell their stories with tears in their eyes. I am not one to question God's work. For, I truly believe He makes no mistakes. But, transsexualism is one of those issues that I guess falls into the category of "we will understand it better on the other side."
If you truly believe that god makes no mistakes how is it unfair? Transsexualism is completely comprehendable but you really do have to accept reality and not christian reality.

Quote:
Subconsciously I feel that the attraction is OK, because I am attracted to their female quality, not male. As far as just letting go and let my feelings flow, so to speak, it is easier said than done. At this point, I'm not there. Call me a coward, confused, etc. But, it's just not something that is in my DNA.
I thought you said that in your mind it's wrong? I think social constructs, norms, and religious doctrine have won here.

Quote:
In closing, I just want to say, it really feels good to be able to get this off my chest. Thanks for your response too.
The christian religion is full of ignorant, intolerance bigotry that makes me sick to my stomach. I respect you man but lately I've had a hard time respecting religion, especially christianity. Why can't you be true to yourself and accept this is something that you like? Can you not be christian and like shemales? Are shemales going to hell? Are gays going to hell? Yes, I like strawberries and shemales. BIG DEAL.