View Single Post
Old 04-03-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Girlfan84 is on a distinguished road

Yes, I meant genetic. Thanks for catching that. And as for my faith and belief. Yes, I am Christian...thus making it difficult for me to fully accept this attraction. I often have prayed to God about this (my strong attraction to non-genetic girls). And, no matter how much I try to distance myself from the attraction, it always resurfaces. In my mind, I feel that it is wrong to have such an attraction. Yet, knowing these girls in their minds feel that they really are girls and not boys really takes me for a loop. Also, I often feel that it is unfair that these girls have had to live the life that they have - "trapped in a body that they wish they never had." I've had some beautiful conversations with the girls - oftentimes seeing them tell their stories with tears in their eyes. I am not one to question God's work. For, I truly believe He makes no mistakes. But, transsexualism is one of those issues that I guess falls into the category of "we will understand it better on the other side." Subconsciously I feel that the attraction is OK, because I am attracted to their female quality, not male. As far as just letting go and let my feelings flow, so to speak, it is easier said than done. At this point, I'm not there. Call me a coward, confused, etc. But, it's just not something that is in my DNA. In closing, I just want to say, it really feels good to be able to get this off my chest. Thanks for your response too.