View Single Post
Old 04-03-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Girlfan84 is on a distinguished road
Default Beautiful Women

I have been attracted to non-generic girls ever since I saw my first Brazilian "shemale" in a video some many years ago. And, when I got a wind of "ladyboys" I was blown away. The thing that I most like about these girls - and they are girls, not boys in their minds (I've since had the pleasure of meeting and talking to some in person at area bars and clubs where I live) - is their beauty and femininity. Too often in today's society, generic girls/women appear to want to be men (in terms of their behavior) and, in a since, have lost sight of their feminine side. I love the fact that the non-generic girls that I have met take pleasure in showing their feminine side. I know that they were physically not born girls, but there is something attractive about their dressing and behaving in very feminine ways. By the way, I am very spiritual and fight almost on a daily basis against this attraction. For I know that it is very taboo in many circles. But, it is an attraction that is very hard for me to get rid of. I have not had sex with a non-generic girl - and more than likely never will - because I know how much that goes against my spiritual belief. But, I truly enjoy their company when I'm out at the clubs. And, I am very glad I found this site because I have a place I can communicate with like people. Further, it is not easy confessing this attraction, but I find comfort in knowing that many people on this board have similar attractions - for various reasons. And, I've found a home where I can get a better understanding of and communicate my feelings about these girls.