View Single Post
Old 12-09-2013
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

harleyfan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessie.T View Post
Thank you for your message. Have you started your transition yet? I feel like a clumsy girl. I don't know how to use make-up or beauty products. I don't take hormones or anything. I hid in the closet for my parents' good for 19 years. Yesterday I bought some girls lingerie and the moment I put them on my face just lightened up. I would like to make some friends and learn more about the trans community, which I'm new to. i don't feel the need to be addressed as a girl. I simply want a more feminine body to feel comfortable with my own skin. I'm very body aware and over time I've grown to suit myself in the body I was born with. I like the feeling that I am a girl with a secret down there that nobody knows. It presents the vulnerable part of me that I will only open up to the people that I trust. My sexuality gives me a lot of difficulties, but it also help me find people that truly care about my soul regardless of my physical might. One day when I started to go under HRT I will bring out the most natural form of me. Now that I wear man clothes and live a normal life as a boy, people sometimes mistake me for a boyish girl. Well, I've always felt like a tomboy kinda girl and It makes me smile happy secretly.

BTW here is a pic of my first ever girl's outfit. Yep. I need to grow some tits!!
hi jessie, you are so hot, and if you want tits then great for you but dont forget not everybody prefers big ones