View Single Post
Old 10-15-2007
She-cock inspector

tlover has a spectacular aura abouttlover has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by eliogabalo View Post
2 months ago i got angry with my friend t-lover because he desribed ladyboys as "dressed up men with implants" I complained about this simplification and claimed the wonderful complexity of shemales, whose femininity is, above all, a psychological reality.
Yesterday the "Blue Raven" wrote that ladyboys are only " girls with a living strap-on dildo than can produce cum" (sic). What an insult ! All the wonderful masculinity of my girlfriend reduced to her big dick !
I spend a lot of time repeating continously this simply and obvious concept: LADYBOYS ARE IN THE MEANTIME MALES AND FEMALES, AND TRANSSEXUALITY IS, ABOVE ALL, A PSYCHOLOGICAL CONDITION.
I can't understand these unfair banalizations that, from my point of view, are offensive for ladyboys. Perhaps i love ladyboys too much , but i adore their "androginity" (that, in fact, is only completeness and perfection), and i feel sorry when people don't appreciate it.
Elio, I apologize if i offended you or any ladyboys, that was not my intention.
I suppose i oversimplified a very complex subject.
I cannot remember the the details of the argument, anyway we all have our differing views on the subject, and i respect yours.
I know you dislike females intensely and have a very great love and respect for ladyboys, mabey this might cloud your reasoning on the subject a little now and then. (a little of the rose tinted glasses):D

Then as you know i have never met a ladyboy, i just go on what i read and hear from others, so what do i know.
I do appreciate the androgyny this makes the ladyboy a very interesting creature.
But i also very much appreciate the femininity of females and always will.
So i guess we will never see totally eye to eye on the subject when it comes to shemale -v- female.
Im happy for you that you have so much faith and contentment in the path you have chose, so don't let cynics like me annoy you.
Enjoy your ladyboys.