View Single Post
Old 10-14-2007
Senior Ladyboy Lover

eliogabalo is infamous around these partseliogabalo is infamous around these partseliogabalo is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueRaven88 View Post
easy answer. no we aren't gay cos we're attracted to the femininity of ladyboys/shemales/dickgirls/whatever. basically, they're just a girl with a living strap-on dildo that can produce cum.

in other words, unless you feel the same about guys then no you're not a homosexual. technically, on a site called www.reneereyes.com we are 'paratrexual' cos we are nature's parallel to transexuals

Sorry, friend, but i disagree totally with you. Your definition of shemales as "girls with a living strap-on dildo than can produce cum" is ridiculous, offensive and fully wrong. I've known many ladyboys and ensure you that, in spite of the appearance, a lot of shemales are androgynous. Many shemale-lovers project on ladyboys their desires, dreams and fantasies. They see only the feminine side of shemales, and don't look at the masculine side, what is less showy but more deep. After some months of relationship with a ladyboy, the masculine side becomes more and more evident, and you understand that she's at the meantime female and male.
I disagree also about the "gay-question". Love for shemales can have different causes, motivations and origins and shemale-lovers can be straight, gay and bisex ( the most are bisex). Recently i've devoted a poll to this subject. As you can see a close majority of the members (11) is looking for a complete femininity, but many (10) want a preminent femininity mixed with a bit of masculinity, and a few (4) are looking for an androgynous. I adore the androgynous-type, am totally passive and repute myself virtually gay.