View Single Post
Old 11-29-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

JamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these parts

If I am the slut that joins the private party then I will go willingly but definitely will play like I don't. I want to be told to go with some authority and domination. There is nothing better than having a dom and trans dominatrix wanting nothing more than to humiliate me and punish me.

But since I have been a cum dumpster for so long I would love to be bathed and shave my legs and underarms and somewhere else so no stubble is present and get dressed in my sexiest slutty clothes and watch while the princess and ila do their thing while fingering my tiny flaccid thing. Both seemed surprised that mine don't get big but I am totally open in a couple of different places. I want to play the part of the slave and hope that they know that. I want them to make me feel every inch and taste every sweet creamy drop or salty clear liquid.

After they are done making me watch them I wish they would tie me up and humiliate me together. Choking me, slapping my face while calling me a slut and spanking me since they decided to tie me face up with my legs over my head so it is easy access to every part of me.