View Single Post
Old 10-28-2016
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Princess Shawn and I quickly coordinate our thrusts. It’s fantastic feeling her cock sliding in and out me. I squeeze my bum cheeks together to clamp down on her ladystick. Princess moans her pleasure at the added tightness.

At the same time that our beautiful hostess is giving me pleasure, Red is also giving me pleasure. He’s unbelievably tight and it feels so good as I stroke in and out of him. I reach around to his front. My hand easily finds his cock. It’s rock hard and throbbing and leaking pre-cum in a steady stream. I run my hand up and down the shaft a couple of times.

Princess’ cock feels so good in me that I know that I’m going to need to get fucked more than once tonight. Red is certainly capable. I’m going to let him fuck Sonia later on and I’m sure he’ll be able to get hard again. Sonia can’t fuck me as she is all sub and she wouldn’t want to move out of her comfort zone. Shawn might be able to, but it will probably be some time after she finishes fucking me before she will be able to get hard again. That leaves only Red unless we more guests joining us in the bedroom.

My thoughts have caused me to momentarily lose my rhythm. Princess also falters and gets out of tempo. Or perhaps she did it on purpose. She quickly gets back in synchronization with me. Suddenly Princess Shawn is thrusting faster. There’s no doubt she getting closer to another orgasm.

I start fucking Red faster and harder. My own orgasm is rapidly approaching. My whole body is tingling again. Shawn falters once more. She pulls back so fast that her ladycock comes out of me. I let out a whimper. I want her beautiful cock back in me. Suddenly I feel a warm spurt against my hole quickly followed by Princess pushing her cock back into me. I grunt and drive my cock deep into Red.

Princess Shawn gives me one more quick thrust and spurts into me. Milliseconds later my cock swells up and as I push hard against Red my orgasm jets out of my cock into Red mingling with Alice’s cum. Princess spurts again and again. Each time she spurts I also spurt. I hear Red moaning. I don’t know if it’s from my cock squirting into him or what Sonia is doing.

As Shawn’s spurts subside I hear a thump on the floor. I just know that Princess has dropped her butt plug. I don’t know if it was accidental or on purpose, but I still smile knowing what I’m going to do next.

I give all of us a few seconds to regain our breathing and then I say, “You dropped your butt plug, Princess. Now you’ll have to face the consequences.”

I untie the rope from Red’s collar. “Get up, Red, and go to the table. Get a pair of handcuffs. Sonia, go with Red and bring back a rope. Both of you bring back a set of leg cuffs if you find any.”

I stand up and turn around to face our beautiful hostess. She’s trying to look suitably fearful, but I can also see her repressing a smile as she anticipates her punishment. “On your back in the middle of the bed, Princess. You’ve been naughty and we’ll have to fix that.”

Princess Shawn scrambles to the middle of the bed. She looks up me. Her eyes are bright and shining. I bend over and take the rope off her collar. “You won’t need this anymore…at least not where it currently is,” I say, trying to look stern.