View Single Post
Old 10-31-2008
TSmelissacarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigforarse View Post
Ok none of this maters wheter its tgirl or your wife or gf. None of this bs phycholigal mumbo jumbo means anything.
Any relationship, no matter what, LOVE, TRUST, RESPECT and TOTAL HONESTY.
If u have all those nothing matters at all outside of that, ie if that means having sex as a job, or for pleasure so what?
If anyone knew real love u would understand that no questions or dilemmas need apply!

Well thats pretty elitist and offers nothing to the conversation. Fact is, being a sex worker does complicate things and that is the purpose of the poll. You guys need to stop swimmimng in fantasyland and think about the reality. You guys speak in idealistic terms and describe a near perfect universe where men respect and treat TS wonderfully but the reality is it's all talk. Ther reality is you are in your cubicle and the boss is not watching so you can mutter a few grand thoughts to the crowd in between projects.

I'm sick of the false reality I smell on this forum and I'm gonna keep it fresh and real. Most of you have not even dated a TS let alone had a relationship with one.