View Single Post
Old 07-30-2015
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Boner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by a9127 View Post
Glad you liked it. Thanks!

I'm working on a story about the summer I spent with my friend and what might have been. My "problem" is that we were both under 18 so I have to figure out a way to deal with any sexual activity other than kissing. We were both very young (I turned 13 in August of that summer and him 11) and total virgins so I don't think anything "explicit" would have happened anyway. What I've written so far deals more with the feelings and emotional attachment I had for a person that may well have been gay or trans. I tossed out a draft that had us "fooling around" in my bedroom because I didn't think it was appropriate. I guess I could always have us going away to college together...

When I think about him now I realize that that was a pivotal relationship in my young life. I often wonder what happened to him?
I read your story (really hot by the way) and think I came to like tgirls from the opposite direction. I never was attracted to guys, even feminine ones, but I've read other admirers' stories who can look back and point to someone they knew growing up who was girly that they found attractive

For me I always had a thing for amazons, big strong women who other guys would compare to men. The wrestler Chyna is a good example. People would always say she was manly but I would watch her matches on TV and get incredibly aroused thinking how much I would love to feel her muscles.

The weird thing is that when it comes to tgirls I like all types!