View Single Post
Old 01-14-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Trogdor is infamous around these partsTrogdor is infamous around these partsTrogdor is infamous around these partsTrogdor is infamous around these partsTrogdor is infamous around these parts
Send a message via MSN to Trogdor Send a message via Yahoo to Trogdor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bionca View Post
Jodie is right, most of the gals on sites like this are connected to an industry that is based (in the US) on the coasts. There is also the perception that some states are safer or easier to live in than others. There is difficulty in may areas accessing trans-related health care or even a community for support. Job protections, such as they are, are more likely to include trans people in the North East and West Coast (in the US) - less likely in the South or the Mid-west.

The reality is, we are all over (but probably tend to live in larger cities). I mean I'm in Ohio and I have trans friends who I see regularly in my city.

You are one of those rare ones in the inner states. I've only know of ONE in Michigan....and she was a total ice queen, and to add insult to injury, had the sex drive of a clam. And as I mentioned before, I've seen other TS here in my region, but unfortunately, looked exactly like Jackie Gleason in a drag (Hell, 75% of the ggirls here look like that, too).
All the ones I wanna find are so far and few, or they are already taken. And the dating sites are made out of epic failure.

So, so far, it's like being tossed into a wood chipper, just that one has two options: Being thrown in head first or feet first.