Thread: Hazel Tucker
View Single Post
Old 09-06-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

sirmartinfrobisher has a spectacular aura aboutsirmartinfrobisher has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazel Tucker View Post
I can't say you are wrong Mr. Holmes. It is a "Grooby" site. And yes I am not the one writing everything on it...BUT- I do oversee the blog daily and supply it with personal info when necessary. It's purpose is to give all you hot sexy mammaz and pappaz directions to my movies, myspace, twitter, facebook, other girls sites, etc. Overall, eventually it's main purpose will be to direct people to my solo site( which should be here any day now for all of you have been waiting so patiently :P) When my solo site goes up I will have personal video blog entries and online diary entries all written and made by Moi. Grooby is just giving me a helping hand to get the word out.
Thanks for the truthful response Hazel. I just find the grooby "blogs" to be spam pretending to be something else. Christianx had a blog for a year and that was essential reading because it was real and not advertising. However it was wide open to criticism as he was not open about working with tgirls.