View Single Post
Old 03-12-2009
Kinky Girl

CuriousGirl has a spectacular aura aboutCuriousGirl has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by transjen View Post
First off there is no such thing as a post-op shemale oncw a shemale has SRS she's female, Now the semen question the answer is NO. i no longer produce any semen Jennifer
Jennifer,

With all due respect, if you still have your prostate you do (or did until it atrpohied due to lack of testosterone) produce semen, most likely in a diminished manner. However, your personal experience, like all individual experiences, is unique to you but not guaranteed to others.
Look at it this way: I know a couple of castrated men and one castrated Asian ladyboy. Both the men produce a weak spurt or dribble of semen when they reach orgasm.
The lady boy also still has her penis, although it's very small, and on a few occasions I have been able to bring "her" to orgasm via oral sex, a vibrator applied her penis, especially under the head, and either of those in conjunction with anal penetration with a finger, vibrator, and most recently, my UNcastrated BF's penis.
If I HAD a penis I'd be drilling away too! Since I'm a genetic female that's out of the question.
So, since a post-op (OK, female/ex male) still retains her prostate and the level of hormone deprivation is the same as with a castrated male, it stands to reason that, especially early on post-surgery, semen will still be produced AND at least some will be expelled from the urethral opening.
Finally...I did some serious interrogation, via phone, of my Asian treasure. "She" states that she's seen semen produced by her post-op friends on several occasions, although only once was it expelled in spurts, the rest being evidenced by oozing or dribbling.
Firm prostate massaging alone will usually force some semen out even with no orgasm occurring (got this from male friends who've had prostate exams.)
So, after much research apart from this thread and a lot of it after I first posed the question, the answer is "Yes. Some 'female'/post-ops DO produce visible ejaculate to one degree or another.