Thread: First Time Sex
View Single Post
Old 01-17-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

califsweettalker will become famous soon enough
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by translover View Post
I think t-girls like hetero men much more bec they feel like woman. But most of them don't like to be with girls in a sexual way. But i know a lot of t-girl playing in the with couples. And couples are enjoy very much they say.
it could be so interesting and very memorable experience for you and your wife. if i were you i would suck her cock with your wife at the same time, try new experiences with no limit. it will be much more pleasure for you and your wife and don't be addict
i hope and wish, my future wife will have fantasies like that
Translover,

Thank you for your post, my wife and I were pleased that we had responces so quickly.

My wife got turned on when she read your suggestion of us sucking cock together. She began kissing me immediatly after reading your post and recanted what you said. She said it would be hot for her to watch me suck the cock of a pretty shemale right there in front of her, she desribed what she thought it would look and feel like. She of course added a few of her own imaginative details (got to love her for that). I have to tell you it was such a turn on for me to hear my wife hotly expound on your idea of us sucking shemale cock. Your post and suggestion inspired us to a hot little session of wake up sex first thing this morning.

Thanks
sweettalker

Last edited by califsweettalker; 01-17-2009 at 10:53 AM. Reason: minor change