Thread: First Time Sex
View Single Post
Old 01-17-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

califsweettalker will become famous soon enough
Talking First Time Sex

Hi Readers

I am new to this site and wanted to take a moment to say hi and ask a question or two and would appreciate your thoughts.

I am currently married to a very beautiful woman but recently when we are together sexually we fantasize about having a threesome with a sexy shemale. Is it unusual for a heterosexual male and female to fantasize about shemales?

Are shemales generally attracted to heterosexual males? females? Is "first time sex" with a shemale generally awkward or is it hot? Does the "first time" experience have a special significence like it does with heterosexual sex?

My wife and I would appreciate your thoughs, a speciial thank you to any shemales that would be kind enough to share insights.

Every one please feel free to express your thoughts however you want either academically or sexually. But I do have to admit it would be a turn on for my wife and I to read what you would say from the perspective of a participant or a voyer. (what would you like to do with us as a participant, or what would you like to see or watch happen with us as a voyer) We hope some of you will have fun and post some stimulating replies, as we will probably have fantasies about you and what you say.

Thanks
sweettalker

Last edited by califsweettalker; 01-17-2009 at 05:13 AM.