View Single Post
Old 01-16-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

hankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nice
Send a message via Yahoo to hankhavelock Send a message via Skype™ to hankhavelock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bionca View Post
When I look at a woman with a trans* past, I see depth, character and strength. I look upon determination and honesty in the face of adversity. I see a wounded history and a complicated life-experience. I see a woman who has built herself, her life and her soul from the scraps of another who had to die so she could exist. I see a beauty that Transcends what a video can catch or a photo can convey.

The fact that she has survived her own personal hell and lived to tell the tale makes her lovely beyond measure. The person who can capture the honest love of a trans*woman has a treasure that should be cherished, but is most often discarded.
Wonderfully put, Mizzy B, and the whole reason explained!

Trans women are women because they CHOOSE to be - in spite of biological gender and all the hazzle - and that makes trans women ultimatively feminine and women by my definition at least.

That makes transsexuality the most wonderful and honest way of TRULY having the guts to be who you are...

Respect, respect, respect!

H