Thread: Be Yourself !!
View Single Post
Old 09-20-2007
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

darkways has a little shameless behaviour in the past

I know in no way would I tell a woman what any of my fantasies are. First they say they want you to open up to them and when you do boy you'll get it then. And its not just on sexual fantasies either. As a man they want you to "show your emotions". Yeah rrrright. They say they want a man who isn't afraid to show their feelings and is not into head games. But, they'll go for the exact opposite every time.
Thing about shemales when it comes to sexual fulfillment is their desires comes from the physical aspect with the right amount of emotions. It's so much easier to relate to someone you has the same thoughts and desires.
One thing that needs to be remembered just because they are a shemale doesn't mean they're the right one for you. You need to take time to make sure you both have things in common and just go about it as you would with a female. Only difference is your looking for a shemale. And I'd almost wager that most men have an underlying attraction for shemales and just won't admit it. Yes at first its the physical attraction that draws you, as it is with a female, then you start to get to know the person. Wham, your in a relationship. Some worry it might be too good of an experience to be with a ladyboy. If turns out as so, that's saying a relationship with a female which is good, if that's what you want is good, but if not fulfilling it sure would be ashame to go through life, only half fulfilled.