View Single Post
Old 03-15-2017
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erte View Post
I hate to disagree with Ila, but that's not Mariana Córdoba. I don't know who it is, sadly, but I've spent more than enough time admiring Ms. Córdoba to know that's not her cock.

I just noticed that the watermark is Dosug so that would definitely rule out Mariana Cordoba
I don't know what happened to your post, Erte, but the paragraph in bold is the reply that I left to your comment last night. Somehow my reply ended up as part of your post.

To be clear I was agreeing with you, Erte, that it is definitely not Mariana Cordoba. I took a closer look at the picture and saw that it is from dosug and that site never had Mariana Cordoba on it.