View Single Post
Old 09-13-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

johndowe is infamous around these partsjohndowe is infamous around these partsjohndowe is infamous around these partsjohndowe is infamous around these parts

Hi there.

COMPUTER VIRUSES...

Well, there are alot of software that claim to remove viruses, but few actually do a good job, what you need is to have good protection from the start and you won't have to remove the viruses, spyware or extortionware.

The best way to get rid of any infection is to re-install your OS from scratch, but it may not always be eady, some people have staggering amounts of info on their CPU's and they canot afford to it and would need 10+ DVD's to do a backup (but anybody that has lots of info or valuable info should aways do backups because CPU's aren't perfect and as such are prone to many kinds of failures that can make your info unusable) ading a second hard disk and the price of the re installing of windows or mac os can cost you up to $200, is your info worth it? Often the $100 hard disk contains info that is worht much more than that, if it fails you are out of luck UNLESS you had a (recent) backup.

Personally, i looked for virus removal tools for a long time and i never found one that lived up to their hype, they did remove the virus but it came back a short while later, so the virus wasn't completely removed, other times the virus remover did more damage than the virus it was supposed to remove so i stopped looking and i suggest to backup your CRUCIAL info and reinstall your OS, that way you restart with a clean slate, and with a better anti-virus.

JohnDowe.