View Single Post
Old 01-27-2008
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

The first shemale I saw, several years ago, was not all that good looking. I was searching the internet for something completely unrelated when I clicked on a link and a shemale site came up. I was about to close the page, but decided to look a little more. Am I ever glad I did because the next several shemales I looked at were beautiful. It caused an unexpectedly pleasant reaction in me. I didn't realize until that time that I could be so attracted to shemales. Most of them are so beautiful. Since then I have been actively searching out shemale sites and dreaming of when I will be able to meet one in person. As I seem to keep mentioning I have a great desire to suck shemale cocks and feel them penetrate my ass with their lovely cocks as well as the other way around.