View Single Post
Old 03-12-2018
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Even though I can no longer see everything happening with Shawn the noises I can hear give me a good indication. I see the short kidnapper move a hand towards Shawn’s face then there is a ripping sound. I know that the tape has been pulled, quite forcefully it seems, from Shawn’s mouth. Shorty thrusts his hips forward and there is a muffled sound from Shawn. I can tell she’s now got shorty’s cock in her mouth.

Behind Shawn I see tattooed man move around. She makes another muffled sound indicating to me that she has a cock in her cute, little bottom. Then her moans as well as the slapping of skin on skin confirms for me that she is getting fucked.

Rather than being upset about it I am amazingly aroused. I push back against burly guy’s cock as he rhythmically fucks me. I moan and call out Shawn’s name even louder telling her to fuck me harder.

Before I know what’s happening the woman has removed her t-shirt and bra exposing her big boobs. I can tell my plan to keep Shawn and me alive, by showing the kidnappers that it’s better to use us than dispose of us, is working when the woman says she’s going to fuck me, but first she holds up her boobs so that my face goes into them every time burly guy rams his cock into me.

My thoughts are further confirmed when shorty lets out a big groan. He turns around on the rack pulling his cock out of Shawn’s mouth and says, “Boss, I want to fuck boyfriend too.”

“Don’t be so impatient,” the woman answers back. “You can have him tomorrow or the day after. Everyone will get their turn with both of them.”

The woman looks up at burly guy and says, “Take those cuffs off him.” She jerks her head to indicate me. “I want those hands on my boobs.”

Burly guy stops fucking me long enough to reach down to his sweatpants. He pulls out a small key and unlocks my cuffs. I drop my arms straight down. The relief is immense. Before I can work out the kinks burly guy has his cock back in me and the woman takes my wrists to place my hands on each side of her soft boobs.

As Shawn can now speak I’m gratified to hear her say my name and how much she loves sucking my cock. To my surprise she calls out Red’s name saying to fuck her harder and how much she loves his cock in her. I immediately catch on that she’s copying me. I find it interesting that she mentions Red’s name as I hadn’t seen or heard from him since the night of Shawn’s party.

During this time I hadn’t noticed that the short guy had momentarily slipped out of the room. He was back again. He walks between me and Shawn while holding up a leather belt so that she can see it. As he gets to the back of Shawn he tells tattooed guy to hurry up because he wasn’t satisfied with how she sucked his cock and wants to teach her a lesson.

I had stopped massaging the big boobs I was holding onto, but the woman drags my attention back to her by grasping my chin in one hand and forcing me to look at her. Still I manage to keep an eye on shorty.

Tattooed guy looks at shorty and the belt and says, “Fine, but I get to supervise.”

I’m somewhat mollified knowing that there is a power struggle going on between those two and Shawn is not likely to be hurt. She likes playful discipline, but I get ready to break away from burly guy and the woman in case I have to protect Shawn.