View Single Post
Old 03-02-2018
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

“I think you’re right, Shawn,” I answer. “It must be a stray animal or something else outside.”

Shawn relaxes again and so do I. My cock is throbbing so hard that it’s aching. I’m filled with desire and passion for Shawn and I can see by the look in her eyes that she has the same thoughts.

Our lips meet again. I push my hips down and forward. There is some resistance against my cock but then I feel Shawn opening up for me. My cock slowly slides into her at the same time that my tongue slips between her soft, warm, lips. I hold myself in place when I’m fully into Shawn.

I wrap my arms around Shawn holding her tightly to me. I feel her legs cross behind me to hold me into her. Our kiss grows more passionate. I start slowly moving around. Shawn’s moans urge me on. I slowly stroke in and out of her. I gradually go faster and faster while thrusting harder.

I can feel my orgasm starting to build in me, but it’s too soon. I suddenly stop fucking Shawn as I hold my cock deep in her. She’s not ready for me to stop so she thrusts her hips up. I wait for the second bump and then I start stroking again. This time I start off hard and fast with short strokes then switch to long slow strokes.

My orgasm is once more quickly approaching. There is a tingling all through my body. I rest my full body weight on Shawn. Her cock is hard again and I can feel it against me. It’s so intensely erotic that I clamp my lips tightly to Shawn’s. I give her a couple more quick, hard thrusts. My orgasm rushes through my body. I spurt deep in Shawn. I moan and then spurt again and again. Shawn grabs the back of my head to hold my lips on her. I hear her moans of pleasure as my love juice jets into her.

Our lips part and both Shawn and I gasp. Our lips crash together again and then part. We gasp once more sucking in deep breaths. I can feel Shawn’s heart beating against my chest. I let out a low moan of pleasure as my orgasm subsides.

Both of us sigh contentedly. I am about to lay my head on Shawn’s chest when the bedroom door crashes open. I am momentarily confused. I look into Shawn’s frightened eyes. Before I can do or say anything a harsh voice issues a command.