View Single Post
Old 08-24-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

hankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nice
Send a message via Yahoo to hankhavelock Send a message via Skype™ to hankhavelock

Quote:
Originally Posted by shemaluvr View Post
Have you ever heard about any shemale who desired to become a man again, after years of being a ladyboy? After all is that so difficult to become a gay man again if she's just a pre-op shemale?
Yes, my neighbour here and very good friend used to live pretty much full time as a woman (before I met him) but decided mainly due to societal pressure and the obvious hardships to become a gay man again.

He's non-op and now enjoys to dress up occasionally, but he claims not to have any inclination to go back to being a woman.

Obviously, it's good for him that he never went through SRS but I have from other friends heard some pretty hair raising stories about trans*women here who did, indeed, regret it. This is why most sane and conscious surgeons should demand a quite extensive psychological probing into the mindset of the trans*woman who expresses a wish for full SRS. This is not a fun thing to regret.

I've actually met quite a few trans*women who claimed that if their boyfriend would want them to, they'd do the SRS. Needless to say, that is a very dangerous road to take, but it does signal that some trans*women are willing to go beyond their own boundaries to please a man.

This is exactly why, I'm against this apparent ease with which a group of members here apparently salute a castration fetish. And mind you, a castration fetish (mainly from the socalled "tranny-lover") is very far from the actual need that a rather small number of trans*women feel for going through with SRS to be true to themselves.

Peace!

H