View Single Post
Old 01-03-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

lucyboy can only hope to improve

Oh Carnal Candy did it to me. I furtively bought a copy of Sissy Expose from a seedy Soho bookshop in the early 90's. I used to go there to buy magazines with women wrestling naked and catfighting until I saw these glossy magazines with transexuals exposeing their sexy secrets on the cover. When I got home and looked at the magazine properly there was Carnal Candy in a kitchen with her dressing gown open and the most sensual commanding look on her face as her erection drew my attention, under the pic it had a caption saying something like

"Men are powerless in Carnal Candy's presence and bow down to recieve her"

Ever since then I was hooked and over the years have had many relationships with transvestites, transsexuals and crossdressers and eventually started dressing myself.

I love the internet but there just aren't enough pictures from that era on the net. I miss Carnal Candy soooo much and many more, Olivia Love and so many more.

I wish someone could repost some old editions of Sissy Expose it was a great sensual and exciting magazine which didn't have the airbrusshed look so much of the stuff on the net has today. Although I agree with the OP Tonya has always made me want to bow down to her, I'm glad she has a presence on the net